Beautiful horse and owner portraits by Kels are available in Hampshire, Dorset, SW London, Kent & Surrey. A fabulous way to celebrate the relationship you have with your horse or pony.
About your equine photo shoot
Photo shoots usually take place at the client’s property or yard but we have a beautiful farm location near Brockenhurst/Lymington that can be used or we can suggestion beauty spots in the New Forest. You can choose a variety of outfits to capture a range of different portraits of you and your horse or pony.
These can be for any age person – a great present for the keen rider! Please get in touch for gift vouchers.
What’s included in your horse and owner photo shoot…
Just £395 for a 2 hour photo shoot and your choice of a beautifully framed 10×12″ print or a 20×16″ aluminium print. You will have the opportunity to choose other images and products to purchase at your photo viewing.
The session lasts between 1-2 hours, a fun and relaxed experience where we’ll work together to get beautiful portraits..
Included in an Equine Portrait Session with Kels:
- A 16inch handmade framed and mounted print, delivered ready to hang. Final frame size is approx. 20×16 inches.
- A 2 hr creative photo shoot – focused on capturing your friendship with your horse(s)
- Welcome pack
- Pre-shoot consultation via telephone, Skype or face to face – with advice on styling, outfits, hair and make-up
- 3-4 Outfit changes
- Retouching and perfecting each final image from your shoot
- In-person private viewing and ordering session of your images, with a slideshow and expertise of creating beautiful wall art together
Kels did an amazing job photographing me and my two horses at my house. I love the photos and can’t wait to hang up the beautiful frames! Thanks so much.
As seen in Vogue Magazine | Studios in Boldre, Hampshire SO41 & Kingston, SW London
Call now on 07771 648 111